This site is about fantasy role-playing and computer games. I am particularly interested in the development of role-playing worlds and systems, and the relationship between the two. I am also interested in some of the cultural phenomena of role-playing, and what role-playing books and media can tell us about the world around us, about nerds, and about our current culture. Since no-one will read this, it hardly matters, but still, if one has an opinion…
Most recent conceits…
- Athenian Punk Rockers Meet 300!
- Rhodes, Beppu, Tourism and Decline
- In Praise of Excel
- Top of the Lake: Crime and Secrets at the Edge of the World
- What Kind of Spellcaster was Margaret Thatcher
- Steampunk Warhammer Session 6: The Spa Goblins
- Sudden Existential Crisis
- Abraham Lincoln’s Secret Writings
- Simplifying WFRP3: Magic
- A Brief Note on the Religions of the Steamlands
Where did I hide that…?
%d bloggers like this: